Monday, October 18, 2010

M: 58 / P: 47: Bad Timing

Well, Family, I don't know how much time I have left. Thirty minutes doesn't allow for much talking so if I wrap up quickly for some strange reason, you'll know why.

Wow, that's an interesting exhibition. And a ship that went down for weather? That's peculiar. Well, maybe not in Sweden. But it is strange that the crew was still fairly preserved. (Referring to a Shipwreck in Sweden that I sent him pictures of)

Enjoy Hawaii. It's like Panamá in weather (Heading to Hawaii for a conference in Nov).

I still keep Grandpa in my prayers. I don't figure I can really comment much on what's going. I hope for the best for him.

Riss with a boyfriend? I imagine he's a pretty nice guy. You can give him the father-boyfriend talk cleaning the pistol, right? I heard it works like a charm. She looks good in the photo. I'll have to hide it away from the other elders.

Braden is certainly still as vain as he was when I left. But he is more ripped. His work is paying off. His grades don't surprise me. And you're probably right, he probably didn't study.

On the thought of photos, I need a mailing address to send them to. I don't know where you guys live. And I'd appreciate a family photo sent through e-mail to show you guys to the families here. My other photos got worn out.

This week Elder Falabela from the first Seventy came to our zone conference. From what I understood, because I had to leave for the majority of the zone confere

FREAK. times up.

Love you all,
Elder Austin Michael Ascura

No comments:

Post a Comment