Monday, October 11, 2010

M: 56/ P: 45: Companion Stays Despite Medical Needs

Hey, everyone!

My companion is very relieved to remain here in the mission. But now the trick will be getting him to work hard. He´s very in with the members but he also likes to "stay in with the members". He´s a good worker, though.

I keep Grandpa in my prayers. I don´t know if there´s much else I can do for him. I think the trip for Mom would be good for her.

I, too, warned Braden about letting his guard down. That was my mistake my last semester up there. And I paid for that one. I´m very surprised to hear how busy he´s keeping himself up there, though. You bought a PSP? Well, Dad, I would have absolutely no problems with inheriting that either. Although I´m not too sure, myself, what all the great games series to get for it are.

This week we´ve had a number of people show potential for baptism. Our hopes are high and we´ve got three baptismal dates set. Our challenge with that will be to follow through on those dates and to help our investigators with whatever challenges that will arrive.

As for Conference, I hope you all watched it. Every session was amazing. I took a lot of notes. I even had to listen to one session in Spanish. Although, I didn´t understand nearly as much, though. I was very mentally distracted that session. But it was a very good experience for me.

Well, my time is almost up, so I´ll wrap up. I did get the E-mail from Miu. I´ve already written her. As for the photos, I guess I´ll have to take a look into what´s going on. I hope you all continue working hard and staying true. I love you all and think of you all often.

Your Elder in Panamá,
Elder Austin Michael Ascura

No comments:

Post a Comment