Monday, September 6, 2010

M:52/P:41: Transfers Are Here

Hola Familia,

Well, everyone, the end of the change has rolled around.

The shoes came and are comfy. And they are lasting much, much better than the set I bought here.

As for things at home, I hope things go well for Grandpa, too. Say "hi" to Ernie for me. Liesy´s not entering school, yet, no?

Well, this letter might be short. This internet place doesn´t allow for us to use much time. But regardless, I think I can cover the majority of what´s going on. First off, I´m likely heading out this Wednesday for another part of Panama. Unless I´m training, I´m fairly sure I´m done here in Mañanitas. It was a really great area. This last change I didn´t have any baptisms but I´m fairly sure this next change is going to be extremely successful for whoever is in this area for the next change. This last Sunday, we finally had another family come to church as a family. After months of waiting on them, they´re finally coming to church and I think the wife, who´s never come before, is extremely enthusiastic about it.

Well, my time is almost up. I love you all and hope things are going well. Sorry not to have written more.


Your Elder in Panama,
Elder Austin Michael Ascura

No comments:

Post a Comment