Monday, February 8, 2010

Mission Week 21/Panama Week 12: Nothing Moving...

Well, short is an understatement here.  We might have to go back to asking him questions and him answering again, to ensure we capture everything that is going on in his little world in Panama. But the good news is that we heard from him, he is okay, and that he does have a friend in the zone, and maybe even in his apartment that he can talk to, as Elder Castillo and him just smile to one another often as a gesture of communication.

Hola Familia,
Let's try that again; the power cut out on me.  Although honestly, there isn't much for me to say.  This last week was somewhat uneventful. 

I'm glad to hear that you finally got a house picked out and in the works, Mom.  Constantly looking for a house when you're not working in the hospital can be a little wrecking. 

I think this letter might get cut short again.  Sorry, but not much happened.  I'm still in Chorrera with Elder Castillo and we're splitting the area with a friend from the MTC, so that should make things a little better out here.

I hope you are keeping well.  You all are in my prayers.

Your Elder in Panama,
Elder Austin Michael Ascura

No comments:

Post a Comment